Saturday, September 7, 2013

Waiting...


Had an interview to be a Barbri rep early on this Saturday morning. There were only a handful of other people here in the building which felt weird since it's usually packed with people. I didn't know what to do with myself since I arrived an entire 45 minutes early per usual so I took some selfies like a weirdo. :)

(Me and this dude are the only two here.) 

(My "it's too early, I should have eaten, it's creepy in here alone, at least my hair looks nice" face.)
 
I really need to learn how to not be so early all the time.
 
The interview went well, the head Barbri rep is a really nice guy and I liked how the questions allowed me to show him who I really am. I'm not super confident I'll get the job since there were so many applicants and it was extremely competitive, but like my dear friend told me, "you definitely won't get the job if you don't even try."
 So here goes nothing.
-L