Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Snowball effect.


Today started off badly and just continued to snowball all.day.long. 

I got up late, got stuck in a traffic jam, hit every stop light, couldn't find parking, spent 20 minutes circling the school until I finally found a spot and had to literally run to class with only 2 minutes to spare...

...got to class and opened my laptop only to have the girl in front of me accidentally knock it off my desk with her bag... -_- ...made it through that class only to find out the assignment that was due in a later class magically deleted itself (maybe my computer retaliated?).... 

...forgot my lunch, had to eat crackers... migraine started around lunch and never left... went to Contracts only to painfully realize I still don't have a clue... started to feel even more hopeless about my test on Thursday...  

...some other bad stuff happened I won't mention...

...felt so sick and down during my last class that it must have showed because my professor noticed and asked me to stay after class in front of everyone, ugh... luckily she just wanted to make sure I understood it and was concerned that I seemed down..

So overall today was a complete bust. I wish I would have just stayed in bed... but for now I just keep telling myself that tomorrow's another day. I can only pray it is significantly better than today. God only gives us what we can handle right?
-L