Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday night blues...

Every Sunday around this time of night I get the blues. Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays are particularly grueling. Each day starts at 6 am and doesn't end until 1 or 2 am. By Thursday I'm sleep deprived and information overloaded. By Friday I'm contemplating burning my books and moving out of the country.  But each week, somehow, by the grace of God, I keep riding this train and the days (seem) to be flying by. 

...I'm still literally counting the minutes until Christmas break though...

This week I have three different tests. One tomorrow in LRA (my least favorite class) and two on Wednesday in both Torts and Civ Pro. Praying I pass all of these tests and maintain my sanity at the same time. I've literally been dreaming the definitions of assault, battery, false imprisonment, infliction of emotional distress, etc... Dreaming about law school does not help with sleep deprivation FYI. 

Speaking of sleep...

-L