Friday, August 9, 2013

Will I survive?

I made this blog a long time ago after it was suggested I make a website with all of my crafts and home decor stuff, but I never really got past loading the pictures on here. I have no high hopes of followers for this blog, but instead I think it will serve as a good reminder of how far (or not) I've come in the next few years.

Today I am less than a week away from law school orientation and I finally decided to write my first post. I have mixed feelings about school starting, but I'm really just ready to just get it over with and finally get rid of these butterflies I've had the last few months.

I think I have the same fear that most 1L's must have.... will I survive law school? I have thought about this question over and over and the only answer I can come up with is that I am determined to try. I've wanted to be an attorney for as long as I can remember and school is the stepping stone to get there.

From what I hear, the next few days before orientation are my last days of freedom for a long time. Looks like I won't be making anymore crafts or picking up new hobbies any time soon. Sorry in advance to those who won't be getting handmade Christmas gifts anymore, I know you must be devastated haha. ;)

My goal is to not neglect this little blog of mine, but I tend to get sidetracked. I plan on using YouTube videos for when I have less time to write. We'll see how it goes I guess.

-L